Friday, 27 December 2013

Just finished reading.... and oh my god it was an awesome read!!!!

Ok people you can bear literary witness to the fact that it is 01:12 (in Italy) and I have only just finished reading Unhinged by A.G.Howard, sequel to Splintered . And this was me when I got to the end:


 photo cipollino21.gif

(ok so maybe I wasn't quite in tears, but the amazingness of this book got me close to them!!!)

All I can say was that it was totally awesome!!! I'm still mind boggled!!! I absolutely loved it!!!
Now here comes the tricky part! I actually have to coherently word the awesomeness of this book, so that it is leggible to others, without frightening them that I have lost my sanity like the characters themselves :p An easy task? Ha! I think not! But I shall rise to the challenge... or try to atleast :p

Stay tuned for the review!



2 comments:

  1. I've nearly finished and it is SOOOO GOOD. Doesn't Morpheus look stunning on the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THAT ENDING!!! How HOW am I supposed to wait a year for the conclusion????!!! On the plus side Team Morpheus for the win! ;)

    ReplyDelete